Sunday, May 11, 2008

A New Beginning

Here comes an end and a beginning for this blog.
I've erased all my former posts in here, intending to restart anew and fresh.
I hope that you, dear readers who had been with me on version 1.0 of this blog (and also those new here) will also bear with me as I restart again this blog (or as the Japanese would say, 'Yoroshiku') which is called: 'Sacrificium Laudis'-the title of which is taken froma Psalm 49 (50): 14: 'Offer to God a sacrifice of praise; fulfill your vows to the Most High'. This passage ws referenced in the Roman Canon (which first led me to notice it when struggling to find a suitable name for this blog).

I started this blog under the pretense of showing various liturgical rites and texts to the public (as well as various unrelated sundry material), and thus I shall do, or at least try to do. Please keep me and this blog always in your prayers.

4 comments:

Karin said...

Patrick-

I am so glad that you are back :)

paramedicgirl said...

Welcome back, Patrick! Thanks for letting us know.

Ritualist said...

Now why would you delete your old posts?

Welcome back!

Patrick said...

Ritualist,

You know, some sort of spring-cleaning, wanting to start anew...I've not been really satisfied with the former contents, the purist that I is. :D But I might just repost many of them again (with updates and modifications of course)