Saturday, August 23, 2014

Just a Little Advert

About six years ago (wow - seriously, I'm surprised at how time flies!) I wrote this blog post where I pretty much nitpicked some of the quotes which supposedly show how Catholics believe the Pope to be God in the flesh or something along those lines. It ain't really much, but I just added a little something to the post - specifically, to the quote attributed to Cardinal Sarto (Pope St. Pius X) about the pope "being Jesus Christ hidden under the veil of the flesh." Otherwise it's still the same old post, full of sharp nitpicking from a six-years-younger-me. Click on the link to find out.

(P.S. No, I can't really make any more promises to be active on this blog; the only thing I can say with certainty is, I'm not letting this blog die down. Yet. But who knows what tomorrow will bring?)

(P.P.S. So I'm advising readers, y'all better keep what you're reading here in whatever way you can - no need to ask me. Save it, print it, copy it, torrent it, whatever. Nothing is totally permanent, not even on the Internet. So if you feel something interests you - go ahead, feel free. This is probably one of the few instances where stealing is allowed - hey, maybe even a good thing. ;))

No comments: